Foundation / Corporation
United Way of Rhode Island (UWRI)
05/28/19 1:00 PM
Grants of up to $20,000 to Rhode Island nonprofit organizations for programs that support the residents of Olneyville and improve its neighborhoods. Funding can be requested for capital projects, capacity building, program delivery, or to support community events.
The purpose of the Olneyville Community Fund is to address structural differences such as income, employment, housing, education, and environment that are known determinants to health, functioning, and quality of life outcomes for those who live and work in the Olneyville Community.
Each proposal must respond to one of the following four categories:
- Program Delivery: Proposals to support direct-service programming that benefits the Olneyville Community or its residents.
- Capacity Building: Proposals include strategic planning costs, financial reviews, consultant fees, and professional development for staff. Must support organizational efforts targeting Olneyville. Organizations located outside Olneyville are only eligible if the proposal will increase their capacity to serve the Olneyville community specifically.
- Capital Projects: Proposals for time-limited efforts to improve physical space, equipment, or environment. Capital Project proposals are limited to improvements to public spaces in Olneyville or improvements needed to advance programs serving the Olneyville community.
- Events: Proposals to support Olneyville Community events.
GrantWatch ID#: 142028
- Program Delivery: The maximum request per proposal is $20,000.
- Capacity Building: The maximum request per proposal is $10,000.
- Capital Projects: The maximum request per proposal is $10,000.
- Events: The maximum request per proposal is $50,000.
Will utilize funding within the grant cycle: July 1, 2019, through June 30, 2020.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Request an application here: https://uwriweb.org/comm/SurveyNE.jsp?SurveyKeyHex=673B5147495D362F55697E3E
If you have any questions, please contact Gabriela Ledesma at email@example.com or 401-444-0645.
For more information, please contact Larry Warner, Director of Grants and Strategic Initiatives at Larry.firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-444-0660.
United Way of Rhode Island
50 Valley Street
Providence, RI 02909
USA: Rhode Island: Olneyville