Deadline: 06/30/23 Postmarked or Electronic Submission
Add to calendar
Grants of $10,000 to USA educational institutions and qualifying sports organizations to address sports-related needs. Funding is intended to support growth or other financial needs. Applicants from all categories of sports are eligible to apply. Applicants may include club teams, high school teams/athletic programs, college teams/athletic programs, community athletic centers/fields, and/or nonprofit athletic programs.
- Must be an educational institution or qualifying sports organization: (Please note, this is not limited to Lacrosse and Football Programs. All sport organizations can apply.) club teams, high school teams/athletic programs, college teams/athletic programs, community athletic centers/fields, and/or nonprofit athletic programs
- Organization or school must be in existence for two or more years
- Must be based in the United States
- Must illustrate need for funding or plans for growth
- Must not have received a BBF grant in the prior year (i.e. If your organization applied and were awarded BBF grant in 2022, you may not reapply in 2023; however, you may reapply in 2023.)
This application and all required attachments must be postmarked no later than June 30, 2023.
Late submission will not be accepted. Please include application and all attachments in one mailed submission.
Grant recipients will be notified via email by the end of January 2024.