Foundation / Corporation
Grants to USA, Canada, and International K-12 schools and institutions of higher education to implement a user lifecycle management and provisioning system. Funding is intended for licensing, hosting, professional services, and support costs associated with implementing provisioning and user lifecycle management.
The grant is designed to give institutions, with a smaller IT budget, a chance to implement modern technology services that meet the needs of institutions and their constituents.
Campus Consortium is proud to provide the first ever Automated Provisioning and User Lifecycle Management Grant to educational institutions interested in provisioning access across cloud, mobile, and on-premise applications. This Grant offers the institution a chance to enable automatic creation of user accounts, coordinating routing of application requests, e-mail authorizations in the form of rules and roles, managing entitlements within those accounts, revoke access when necessary, and provisioning physical resources associated with enabling new users. The Grant offers an opportunity to financially take on implementing a comprehensive solution, with a clear ROI and no hidden costs that typically prevents most solutions from being successfully implemented and maintained.
Benefits Of The Automated Provisioning And User Lifecycle Management:
- Improved Security and Reduce Cost: With user provisioning and role-based permissions within the application, users get improved security. Prevent unauthorized access by automatically revoking access to all apps at once.
- Simplified User Lifecycle Management: Provision users with the right access based on role and change the access as their role changes. When access is revoked – keep, suspend or delete the application data as required.
- Enabling self-serviceability: Automated provisioning offers users a self-service portal therefore whether it is branding or adding an application or getting access rights for any apps or sending notifications the solution offers all.
GrantWatch ID#: 185198
There are limited number of partial and full Grants to be awarded.
The Automated Provisioning & User Lifecycle Management Grant provides selected institutions a Grant award up to $250,000.
- The grant award is for a period of five years.
- Project Kick-Off by July 31, 2019
K-12 Schools and Accredited Institutions of Higher Education are eligible to apply.
Previous awardees are eligible. Separate applications are required for each Grant pursued.
Preference will be given to applications who have a letter of recommendation from a previous Grant awardee.
Applicant must be a representative of an educational institution.
- Grant Application Due Date: June 20, 2019
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by: June 27, 2019
- Grant Applicant Interview and Technical Expert Session by: July 8, 2019
- Grant Award Letter Issued to Grant Recipients by: July 11, 2019
- Grant Award Walkthrough by: July 15, 2019
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by: July 19, 2019
- Project Kick-Off by: July 31, 2019
For swift implementation, applicants are required to demonstrate institutional purpose in the form of a “letter of intent” signed by Dean/President or member of campus leadership team. The letter should ideally indicate problems the solution aims to solve, and why the Grant would be a helpful solution for the institution.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit completed grant application to firstname.lastname@example.org
55 East Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.