Grants to USA alpine ski clubs for equipment purchases to improve skiing safety. Funding is intended for provisions such as air pads, trail widening projects, A- and B-netting, and willy bags. The purpose of the program is to assist ski clubs in protecting skiers from injury during training or racing.
In order to qualify for a grant, an applicant must:
- Be located in the United States
- Provide proof of USSA/FIS homologation of their main race trail
- Provide quotes from equipment vendors
- Provide financial and organizational documents
- Answer all application questions thoroughly and thoughtfully
Applications will be accepted until June 23, 2023.
The Foundation's grants are all matching grants – meaning that any grant awarded by the Kelly Brush Foundation will need to be matched by the ski club.