Foundation / Corporation
Grants of up to $50,000 to Rhode Island nonprofits for mental health programs and counseling services. Funding is intended for programs that identify, track, and treat participants who have an unaddressed need for care coordination. The goal of the program is to serve children and adults with behavioral and mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, and conduct disorders.
Preference will be given to new programs or services addressing critical gaps in unmet need, as described above, or a substantial increase in proven programs.
Proposals should address the following:
- Scope of the program;
- Number of patients it will help,
- How the continuum of care will be improved;
- How access to effective mental health professionals will be achieved in a timely manner
- How patient progress will be monitored and tracked, ie: how outcomes will be measured
- If this proposal is not funded, how will the organization address this need?
GrantWatch ID#: 177096
Proposals up to $50,000 will be considered.
The application should include a 12-month proposal budget.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Download and email completed applications and supporting documentation to:
Paula Iacono, Executive Director
CharterCARE Foundation Grants Committee
7 Waterman Avenue
North Providence, RI 02911
USA: Rhode Island